The Fastest Growing Property Developer in Malaysia
We aspire to build a future where homes are not just well-built and beautifully-designed, but are habitats for sustainable green communities. Such great aspiration requires talented and creative revolutionists with a fiery passion not only for property development but for building a greener future as well.
Here you will be working alongside some of the most experienced and brilliant minds of the industry in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
Why Join Us
Team EcoWorld is made up of dedicated and talented men and women from all walks of life and they are the force that propels us to greater heights.
EcoWorld is guided by a strong culture that celebrates teamwork and unity amidst diversity.
We practice a holistic approach that balances between personal and career aspirations.
As an eco-focused property developer, EcoWorld constantly strives to innovate new ways of reducing our carbon footprint
Work with Malaysia's fastest growing property developer to discover a world of opportunities.
Get a Head-Start with Malaysia's Best Employer
We believe in nurturing young talents to become the leaders of tomorrow and beyond.
Begin your journey into the working world with hands-on exposure and a rewarding learning experience with a team that drives innovation. Our internship programme is tailored to develop young potential and provide valuable insight into a real working environment.
What We're Looking For
We invite you to apply online if you possess the following attributes:
- Malaysian student in third or final year of study
- Minimum CGPA of 3.3 or equivalent
- Available for a minimum of 12 weeks
- Actively involved in extra-curricular activities
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Team player with an innovative mind and strong interpersonal skills
- Apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com
What Our Interns Say
“6 months of the MyApprenticeship Programme has taught me a lot! Throughout my internship, I had ample opportunity to improve my skills and knowledge. I love the working environment here! My superiors and colleagues are always very friendly and helpful. I'm grateful for this chance to grow with the company after being converted to a permanent staff. I'm looking forward to gaining more experience as a part of Team EcoWorld!”
Muhamad Qusyairi Bin Noor Azmi
Eco World Residence Club, Eco North
“Working as an intern with EcoWorld was a great opportunity for me and it was a wonderful chance to gain valuable work experience in a supportive environment. My training under the MyApprenticeship Programme has definitely given me a better understanding of civil engineering and how my skills can be developed throughout my career. Most importantly, I was fortunate to be guided by experienced superiors and helpful colleagues. I am very proud and grateful to be back as an employee with Team EcoWorld!”
Brian Reuben A/L Philip
Project Implementation, Eco Spring
EcoWorld has been made aware of unauthorised individuals or organisations falsely using the “Eco World” name in advertisements at career websites and emails in an attempt to recruit on behalf of EcoWorld. These offers often look legitimate and require payment by or charge a fee from the interested job-seekers.
EcoWorld wishes to advise and clarify that:
We do not request any payment or charge any fee for the processing of job applications and employment passes or work permits.
- We do not carry out online recruitment except through EcoWorld’s official career webpage: www.ecoworld.my/career/. Any advertisements through career websites or portals authorised by us will eventually be directed to EcoWorld’s official career webpage.
- We will communicate or handle any recruitment through EcoWorld’s official career e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and EcoWorld’s personnel using e-mail domain of “@ecoworld.my” or “@ecoworldinternational.com”.
- For further queries and/or clarifications, please e-mail us at: email@example.com
EcoWorld shall not be responsible for the content of any information nor shall we be liable for any conclusion, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever suffered or may be suffered by any job seekers or members of the public arising from or as a result of reliance on or usage of any information from portals, websites or e-mail domains which are not authorised by EcoWorld.