Quality, Environment, Health, Safety and Sustainability Policy
It is our policy:
- To grow our business in a sustainable manner to create long-term value for our investors and improve the economic and social status of our communities.
- To continuously improve our product and service quality; and our environmental, health and safety performance and processes.
- To adopt an environmentally-responsible approach to prevent, minimise and mitigate environmental, health and safety impact of our activities.
- To comply with all applicable legal, environmental, health and safety legislation and requirements.
- To establish an integrated human capital development strategy to recruit, develop and engage employees to drive our growth and to provide a safe and healthy work environment for our employees and business partners.
- To continuously engage, communicate and provide relevant training to our employees and business partners to promote and improve the Quality, Environment, Health and Safety Management System.
- To establish a strong relationship with the local community, and enhance their socio-economic status to the best of our ability.
This policy together with our Quality, Environment, Health and Safety Management System are periodically reviewed to ensure its suitability, adequacy and effectiveness.