EcoWorld’s Firsts – Major Launch of 4 Projects Across 3 Regions
SHAH ALAM: Eco World Development Group Berhad (EcoWorld) launched four new projects concurrently under its EcoWorld’s Firsts campaign today. The campaign showcases two new projects in the Klang Valley which are Eco Grandeur and Eco Ardence, one project in Penang, namely Eco Bloom@EcoMeadows and Eco Business Park II (EBP II) in Iskandar Malaysia.
The EcoWorld’s Firsts campaign signifies the Group’s commitment to continuous innovation and creativity in development concepts & design:
- Eco Ardence is the 1st EcoWorld township where Art, Culture and Commerce are interwoven within the very fabric of community living;
- Eco Grandeur sees the creation of the 1st EcoWorld homes within the elegant embrace of beautifully designed Victorian gardens;
- Eco Bloom offers the 1st EcoWorld Integrated Sky-homes set amidst the backdrop of English-inspired gardens up north in Penang and
- Eco Business Park II which is located close to the Senai airport will enable the Group to design the 1st EcoWorld Business Park in Iskandar Malaysia with superb connectivity to the world via airports, seaports and expressways.
Through the EcoWorld’s Firsts campaign the Group is also expanding into new corridors of growth whilst widening and broadening its product range to reach new customer markets:
- Eco Ardence in Shah Alam is spread over 533 acres of prime freehold land just off the NKVE and offers luxurious semi-detached homes and bungalows to meet the lifestyle needs of the matured upgrader market
- Eco Grandeur in Ijok is a massive 1,400-acre mass residential township designed with first-time homeowners and young families in min
- Eco Bloom on the Penang Mainland is an integrated high-rise commercial and residential development situated within the Group’s Eco Meadows township
- EBP II offers cluster and semi-detached factories geared specifically towards meeting the needs of SMEs and MNCs doing business in Iskandar Malaysia.
President & CEO of EcoWorld, Dato’ Chang Khim Wah who was at Eco Ardence to welcome purchasers said that the Group was excited about unveiling the four new projects. “The response and support received for the launches has been tremendously positive despite the current challenging property market and today’s turnouts at all our EcoWorld Galleries is testament to the strong brand that we’ve built just over three years,” said Chang
“In the lead-up to the launch we have been recording strong registration of interest for the projects – we are delighted to see all these prospective purchasers coming today with their families to select their units. This bodes well for our ability to translate the registrations received into sales and we are confident all four launches will do well,” he added.
Chairman of EcoWorld Tan Sri Liew Kee Sin said the Group was heartened by the overwhelming support it has been receiving thus far. “This has given us the confidence to push forward with this massive launch and we have our loyal customers to thank for their continued support and belief in the team and the EcoWorld brand,” said Liew.
The first launch of Eco Ardence comprises semi-Ds and bungalows with varying sizes priced from RM1.3mil onwards. The uniquely designed individual homes are nestled within a lively and vibrant environment which reflects the developer’s enthusiasm and passion to re-imagine Shah Alam as a suburban city of Art, Culture & Commerce.
Over at Eco Grandeur, the first phase will see 2-storey garden homes and 2-storey terraced homes with starting prices around RM500,000 launched.
Chang shared that many customers were impressed with Eco Grandeur which offers homes that are affordable without compromising on quality, lifestyle features or amenities.
“First-time home buyers will find the 2-storey terraced houses priced below RM500,000 very desirable and those who already live in the area and are looking for a better quality of life can also do so without having to move away. With Eco Grandeur we have brought our Signature EcoWorld township to yet another level that affirms our mission in Creating World-class Eco Living in all our Developments. Apart from the stunning masterplan and iconic project markers such as the 62-acre Dragonfly Lake, the entire development will also be completed with cycling and walking paths to promote a healthy lifestyle for our residents,” said Chang.
Meanwhile, up in Penang, the residential component of Eco Bloom @ EcoMeadows offers three different types of units with prices starting from RM388,000. The condominium, which is also the first high-rise development within the corridor with an unobstructed city view, will include facilities such as a swimming pool, gym, beautiful gardens, jogging tracks, BBQ area, multi-purpose court, multi-purpose hall and children’s playground in addition to the convenience provided by the retail portion of the development situated below.
In Iskandar Malaysia, Eco Business Park II is the largest freehold industrial hub for SMEs within the fast-growing FlagshipE. Nestled amidst its world-class industrial facilities, unique Innovative Flexi-Space Concept and intelligent green features, are lush gardens, pocket of green lungs and a wide variety of lifestyle conveniences. Products offered include cluster and semi-detached factories which begin from RM1.96million.
“We are truly grateful and humbled by our customers’ confidence in all our projects – this motivates every member of Team EcoWorld to continuously improve ourselves not only in our product offering but also through our service quality. We still have many more projects to be launched and we look forward to bringing more innovative products that can further excite and delight our customers and followers in the near future,” said Chang.