EcoWorld #BergayaRayaOOTD Photo Contest T&Cs
EcoWorld #BergayaRayaOOTD Photo Contest (“the Contest”) is organized by Eco World Development Group Bhd (“EcoWorld”).
- The Contest begins on 20 May 2019 and ends at 11.59pm on 23 June 2019 (“Contest Period”).
- EcoWorld may at its sole and absolute discretion extend the Contest Period at any time without any prior notice to any party (“the Extended Period”). Unless an Extended Period is announced, any entries received after the end of the Contest Period (due to any reason howsoever and/or whatsoever arising) shall be disqualified. Any participation in the Contest during the Extended Period (if any) shall be governed by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) which shall remain in full force and effect.
- The Contest is open to Malaysian citizens aged 18 years old and above.
3. Contest Terms
- How to participate:
- Participants are required to take a picture of themselves (or with friends/ family) at any of EcoWorld’s projects during the contest period
- The photo should be uploaded to the Participant’s Instagram account and Participants are required to put the hashtag #EcoWorld #BergayaRayaOOTD and tag @ewlabs in the post.
- The Participant’s account must be set to “Public” mode and Participant must follow our @ecoworldgroup and @ewlabs Instagram profiles.
- EcoWorld will choose the most creative entry and winners will be announced on 30th June 2019.
- Each entry submitted must comply with the requirements below:
- Participant must be the owner of the entry or be legally authorized by the owner to submit the entry on his or her behalf.
- Entries submitted must NOT contain the following:
- Nudity or sexual content.
- Coarse language.
- Advertising for other products, services or websites.
- Copyrighted or trademarked material belonging to a third party (unless legally authorized by the third party to use such material).
- Visible miring, dithering, graininess, blurriness, overexposure, compression artefacts or other degradations to image clarity.
- Any other cause for rejection at EcoWorld’s discretion.
- By submitting the entry for the purposes of the Contest, the Participant certifies and acknowledges that the Participant is the owner of the entry, or has the right or permission to allow EcoWorld to use, edit, publish and otherwise exploit it without any condition.
- A Participant is allowed to submit multiple entries for the Contest but only one entry will be considered for the prize in respect of the same Participant.
4. Contest Prizes
- Four tiers of prizes are available and awarded based on the judging/winning criteria outlined in clause 5.
- 1st Prize: Samsung Galaxy S10
- 2nd Prize: Dyson Cyclone V10 Absolute
- 3rd Prize: Dyson Airwrap™ styler Complete
- Consolation Prizes (5 Winners): Gaya-Gift Vouchers by Christy Ng worth RM200.00
- EcoWorld reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with items of equivalent value without prior notice and reason.
- Prizes which are not claimed by 12th July 2019 shall be forfeited.
- Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable in any other form for whatever reason. Contest winners are solely responsible for the collection of their prize(s).
- Contest winner(s) must present their NRIC with the same full name as provided on the details shared via Instagram private message.
- If any of the Contest winner(s) fail to respond to EcoWorld within 28th June – 5th July 2019, EcoWorld reserves the right to forfeit the prizes or assign the prizes to another Contest participant.
5. Judging / Winning Criteria
- In order to win the Contest, Participants are required to comply with Clause 3 (Contest Terms).
- EcoWorld will shortlist eight (8 ) winners from the total entries based on the following criteria:
- Originality of the creative
- Creativity of the creative
- Relevancy to theme
- All of EcoWorld’s decisions in connection with the Contest shall be final, conclusive and binding and the Participants agree to abide by EcoWorlds decision in all aspects in connection with the Contest. By participating in the Contest, the Participants agree not to challenge and/or object to any decisions made by EcoWorld in connection with the Contest. No further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
6. Liability & Responsibilities
- All transportation, internet charges, call charges, SMS, postage/courier, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in the Contest and to redeem the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner(s).
- Participants must abide by the terms and conditions of the party/parties) arranging for the prizes and the terms and conditions attached to the prizes, if any.
- Participants shall assume full liability in the case of any mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents arising from their participation in the contests and/or redemption of the prizes.
- EcoWorld and its agencies shall not be liable to the Participants or any other party for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by any Participant as a result of participation or non-participation in the Contest or as a result of any act or omission on the part of EcoWorld and/or its agencies.
- EcoWorld and/or its agencies shall not be held liable for any entry that is incomplete or illegible due to problems such as computer malfunctions, lost Internet connections or transmission problems.
- Participants agree to indemnify and will keep EcoWorld, its subsidiaries, associates, affiliates and joint development companies (“EcoWorld Group”) indemnified from and against all action, suits, proceedings, claims, demands, costs, losses, damages and expenses of whatsoever nature and howsoever occurring brought against or made upon the EcoWorld Group.
- EcoWorld reserves the right to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names and photographs of all Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. EcoWorld further reserves the right to use any personal data of the Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and the Participants are deemed to consent to such use.
- EcoWorld reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms & Conditions from time to time without any prior notice and reason.
- By participating in the Contest, it is deemed that the Participants agree to be bound by the terms and is subject to the conditions herein set out upon submission of entry.
- EcoWorld reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, any modification, cancellation, termination or suspension by EcoWorld shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against EcoWorld for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of such modification, cancellation, termination or suspension.
- Unless otherwise stated, EcoWorld retains all proprietary rights to the intellectual property used for the Contest and owns the copyright to all contents within.
By participating in the Contest, the Participants hereby acknowledge that they have understood and have expressly consented to the EcoWorld Group to collect, use and process their personal data for purposes of providing them with any updates and information in relation to EcoWorld Group’s events, properties and services including but not limited to EcoWorld Group’s marketing purposes. Details on how the EcoWorld Group would manage their personal data is available in EcoWorld Group’s Privacy Notice at https://ecoworld.my/privacy-notice/